We protect your data
As a tech company, we understand the importance of data security and privacy and the concerns that our users may have over those. Our mission is for our users to have some fun using our Services and data security and privacy should be the least of their concerns.
This is why we take protecting your data very seriously and we make efforts to ensure that your sensitive information is kept safe and within our Haloed community only.
You have the full control of your data
To protect your privacy, as a Haloed member, you have the full control of your data to:
- Share videos or photos with selected recipients only via private messaging
- Hide videos from public
- Delete videos permanently
- Decide what personal details you make available in your profile for other members
- Block other Haloed members from viewing your profile or videos
- Delete your account and all its data anytime
When you use our Services, you can also select what data is made available to us and ask us to delete all your data at any time.
Measures to secure your data
We have designed Haloed with high data security standards and enabled several layers of security features in the service. Below are some examples how we protect the security of your data.
- We use security technologies such as HTTPS and Transport Layer Security (TLS) when the data is transferred between your device, our Services and infrastructure.
- We encrypt all sensitive information such as passwords.
- We limit the access to your data only for the personnel who need it to do their job.