How can I record a video on Haloed?
To record a video to one of the channels on Haloed:
- From Haloed Feed, tap the Video Recording button on the top left corner or swipe right on the screen to go to the video recording screen. (To go back to the Haloed feed screen, tap the Home button at the top right-hand corner of the video recording screen or swipe left on the screen. If this is your very first video, tapping the Home button will direct you back to the onboarding screen.)
- From your Haloed Profile screen, tap on Posted under the Videos tab.
- Tap the floating Video Recording button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen to go to the video recording screen.
- Tap the Record button on the bottom of the screen to begin recording. Tap the same button again to stop.
- On the top of the screen, we have also provided a scrolling teleprompter, where you can type or copy a script that you can easily read off the screen for your video.
- The front camera on your phone is used by default, but you can switch to the rear camera by tapping on the Switch Camera button next to the Record button.
- Once you are done recording your video, fill in the required fields and tap Post.
You can post a video in the following channels:
To record a Bio video on Haloed:
- From Haloed Feed, tap Profile to access the Video Recording function via your Profile page.
- Make sure you are on Videos section in the Bio tab.
- Tap the Plus on one of the Bio highlight topics.
- Tap Record new video.
- After recording your new video, fill in the required fields and tap Post.
Do note that when posting your new bio video, selecting the Post & share publicly option will cause your bio videos to show up in the People channel. On the other hand, selecting the Show only in profile option will cause your bio video to be shown only in your Haloed profile.