How do I mute chat notifications?
Table of Contents
There are two ways to mute chat notifications. You can choose to mute notifications for a single conversation only or for all private messages.
To mute notifications for a single conversation:
- From the Haloed feed page, tap Chats .
- Tap the desired chat.
- Tap Options at the top right hand corner of the chat screen.
- Tap Mute notifications.
- To check if you have successfully muted notifications, tap Options again. The Mute notifications button should now show up as Unmute notifications.
To mute notifications for all private messages:
- From the Haloed feed page, tap Profile .
- Go to Settings .
- Select Notifications.
- Tap Private messages toggle button to turn all push notifications for private messages off.