How do I post a job on my company page?
- From Haloed Feed, tap Profile .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap View company page.
- Under the Jobs tab of the company page, tap Post a job.
- Select either Post a video job or Post a written job.
To post a video job:
- For video job: Record a video of up to 1 minute long to describe the job position.
- Fill in the required job details such as Job title, Job type, Job function, Location, and select whether job is Open to remote work.
- Select either Jobs or Gigs channel.
- Select Required work experience.
- Select Minimum level of education.
- Add up to 10 Required skills for the job.
- Add up to 10 optional Preferred skills for the job.
- Add up to 10 optional Keywords for the job.
- Add optional Link to the job website if you have posted your job elsewhere.
- Edit the Expiration time (minimum 1 day and maximum 30 days).
- Add up to 5 optional Video interview questions for which all candidates are required to record up to 1 min long video response.
- Tap Post.
To post a written job:
- Fill in the required job details described above in video job, but instead of recording a video, fill in a Job description to the job.
- After filling in all the relevant details, tap Post.