How to edit/remove a company page manager from my company page?
You can edit the role of a page manager or remove the page manager from accessing your company page.
- From Haloed Feed, tap Profile .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap View company page.
- Tap Company Page Settings .
- Under Company Page Settings, tap Page managers.
To edit a page manager’s role:
- Swipe left on top of the desired page manager and tap the Edit button.
- Select the desired role from the dropdown menu (Admin, Content editor or Recruiter).
- Tap Save.
To remove a page manager’s role:
- Swipe left on top of the desired page manager and tap the Delete button. Alternatively, you may also swipe left all the way to remove the page manager from the company page.
However, if you are an admin and you want to remove yourself, you would need to assign the admin role to someone else first.
Do note that, after you are removed as an admin, you won’t have access to certain parts of the company page such as the Page Managers page.