What if my company already has a company page on Haloed?
If your company already has a page on Haloed, you need to request access to the company page from the page admin.
To create company account and request company page access:
- Open the Haloed app and log in to your personal Haloed account.
- From Haloed Feed main screen, tap Profile .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Account & privacy.
- Tap Company account.
- Key in your business email address and mobile number.
- You will be prompted to verify your company account via a verification code that will be sent to your business email address.
- Once you have verified your company account, tap the company name field.
- Type in the search field the name of the company you want to join and select the existing company from the list to request access to the company page.
- When the company’s name shows in the company name field, tap Request access.
- When the page admin has accepted the request, you can access the company page from your personal settings by tapping View company page.
How do I accept or reject company page access requests?
How do I cancel my request to access company page?
What are Page Manager Roles?