How can I create a company account and company page?
- Open the Haloed app and log in to your personal Haloed account.
- From Haloed Feed main screen, tap Profile .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Account & privacy.
- Tap Company account.
- Key in your business email address and mobile number.
- You will be prompted to verify your company account via a verification code that will be sent to your business email address.
- Once you have verified your company account, tap the company name field.
- Type the name of your company in the search field and tap the company item appearing below the search field to create a new company in Haloed or select an existing company from the list to request access to the company page.
- When your company’s name shows in the company name field, tap Create new page.
- Tap Upload logo and select your company logo from your phone’s photo library.
- Fill in all the required details such as Tagline, Industry, Street address of primary location, Website URL, Email, Phone and Description.
- Tap tick box to verify that you agree to the Haloed Business Terms.
- Tap Done.
You can access the new company page from your personal settings by tapping View company page.