How do I block or unblock a member on Haloed?
Table of Contents
To block a Haloed member from Haloed feed:
- Go to the other user’s profile.
- Tap Options beside the user’s name.
- Tap Block user.
To block a Haloed member from within a chat conversation:
- Tap Chats at the top of the Haloed feed screen.
- Tap the desired chat with the Haloed member you wish to block.
- Tap Options at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Block user.
To unblock a Haloed member:
- Tap Profile .
- Tap Settings .
- Select Account & privacy.
- Select Blocked users.
- Tap and swipe to the left on the member that you wish to unblock to remove them from the list.
Learn more on: What happens when I block a member on Haloed?