How do I publish my video on the Haloed feed?
Table of Contents
When you have finished recording a video on the Haloed app:
- Choose from any of our filters located at the top of the screen to edit your video if desired (optional).
- Tap Next to get to the next screen.
- Enter an appropriate title for your video. Keep your titles short, but descriptive.
- Select a Video Channel for your video to be placed into.
- Add up to 5 keywords that best describe the content of your video (optional).
- Add a location.
- Add an optional website link.
- Set an expiration time for your video (optional).
- Tap Publish to put your video in the feed. When you publish a video in the feed, it is visible to all members.
- Alternatively, if you do not want your video to be published on the Haloed feed, tap toggle button Show to everyone to switch if off. By default, this is switched on.
- Tap Save & share later to finish.